Since January 2012, Immo Herbst Umwelt-Service, under the direction of Richard van Dooren has been carrying out restorations, recultivations and medelling of ponds and lakes.
The focus is on the protection of the environment and species, which is clear in the projects implemented so far:
- Installation of amphibian waters at Frankfurt Airport
- Creation of new habitats for various reptile species in Langen, Frankfurt and Worms
- Implementation and watering of rare sods
- Conversion of former ammunition depots into winter quarters for bats
- Restoration of waters such as the Dornbach in Bad Homburg
- Creation of compensatory areas for lean grass
- Installation of underpasses for lizards on different railway sections
Our range of services:
Renaturalization of waters
Measures to protect species
Construction of ponds and lakes
Ecological compensatory measures
Richard van Dooren
Telephone: 069 30833-53
Mobile: 0151 276222-82
Telephone: 069 30833-49
Mobile: 0151 276222-49
Telephone: 069 30833-82
Request your non-binding offer here!
Kindly complete the following form as we need some important information about your project in order to make an appointment on site with you.
A selection of our projects:
Benefit from our strengths:
Thanks to our many years of experience, we can successfully master every challenge.
High consumer satisfaction
We implement every order with passion. This is what our clients appreciate.
We are flexible in time and can also implement short-term projects.
Our employees are motivated and look back on extensive experience.